How to Book
- Browse through our offers on GreenTravelTours.Com and choose what suits your interest best. You find for each tour description, practical information, inclusions, exclusions, prices, and terms.
- Our blog provides information about attractions in Zimbabwe, useful information about entry visas, border procedures, cultural aspects, and food.
- Book your travel package online or contact a tour operator by phone or by email to book one of the featured services.
- To process your request more easily and quickly we need the following information:
- Your arrival and departure date to/from Zimbabwe.
- Your arrival and departure point to/from Zimbabwe (airport, border).
- The hotel category you like to stay at.
- Number of travellers (adults, children).
- What you like to do.
- Once we have all information, we can suggest an itinerary.
- When you are happy with the itinerary, we ask you to read our booking conditions, complete a booking form and send it back to us.
- Our booking form asks for the full name of travelers, nationality, flight details where applicable, contact details (email, phone number) and any special requirement you might have.
- After you decided to go ahead with a reservation a booking reference number is provided.
- We will reserve then your holiday and send you confirmation of your itinerary. This is usually done within 24 hours.
- We ask you for a deposit payment (most of the time 25%, can be more depending on how short-termed you make the reservation).
- The accepted payment method is by Visa Card or by Master Card. There is no additional surcharge.
- The final payment can be done in advance or cash in USD or Zimbabwean Dollar upon arrival to Zimbabwe.
If you need any assistance to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our tour operators +263774783208.
Our Office Hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Zimabwean time.