Please read carefully the following conditions, the basis for your relationship with GREENTRAVELTOURS.COM.
LATEST POSSIBLE BOOKING
You have to make your reservation at least 15 hours in advance for day tours and 15 hours in advance for overnight tours.
You may book via email or our website. The person who makes the booking must confirm acceptance of our booking conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking. We will send you a booking form to fill. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details, flight details or any other information supplied in respect of yourself and any other traveller on the booking. We will arrange the services and send you a confirmation letter by email. You must check your emails on a regular basis.
You should print a hard copy of your confirmation letter. It is your responsibility to check the confirmation letter and to let your tour consultant know immediately in the event of any error or inaccuracy.
A deposit of 25% per person of the total price is required to confirm your booking. Receipt of deposit will be taken as an understanding by Green Travel Tours that the customer has checked their confirmed travel arrangements and has read and agreed to the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to release the booking without notice if no deposit was made within 7 days after we received your booking request.
Payment in full must be made 14 days before tour start.
All prices for our tours are advised in United States Dollars (USD). They are based on schedules and tariffs at the time of printing. Green Travel Tours reserves the right to vary the price of the tour if taxes or other cost increase. Green Travel Tours cannot be held responsible for any service that we are unable to provide due to that particular component being unavailable.
Cancellation fees will be levied relative to the amount of notice given as follows:
% of Fare
The above are Green Travel Tours cancellation fees. Transfer of a confirmed booking to another tour or departure date is deemed a cancellation of the original booking. There will be no refund for the cancellation of unused services on or after the commencement date.
In case of a travel warning to Zimbabwe you can cancel the tour last minute. The money will be refunded to you, except additional bank charges or credit card charges are not covered by us. We will charge an administrative fee of 25 USD for day tours and 100 USD for overnight tours. In case you decide to cancel the tour due to conflicts in neighboring countries, this is possible until 14 days before tour start. We will charge an administrative fee of 25 USD for day tours and 100 USD for overnight tours, the remainder will be refunded. Otherwise the above cancellation fees apply.
A refund will normally be made to the same account and using the same method used for the original payment.
It is highly recommended to be insured for the duration of your trip. You need comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellation, health requirements, luggage and additional expenses (e.g. World Nomads). Insurance policies rarely cover for loss of cash.
There will be variations in the size, standard and presentation of rooms and facilities within the one hotel. This is beyond the control of Green Travel Tours.
If you encounter any problems, you should to try and solve it directly whilst on holiday. If it is not possible to do so please do so in writing within 7 days of completing your Green Travel Tours arrangements.
Our tour consultants are reachable during office hours only, Sun – Thu, 08:30-17:30. We will provide you with a mobile contact in Zimbabwe, you can reach seven days a week in emergency cases.
PASSPORT, VISA & VACCINATIONS
You must familiarize yourself with any visa and health requirements that may be applicable. You are responsible for all entry/exit health and any other documents required by laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of countries visited or transited. Please note that passport and visa requirements are not the responsibility of GreenTravelTours.com. We will not be held liable for any loss or expense due to the failure to comply with the above. We recommend that you be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended stay in Jordan.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels and transportation companies etc. Hotels and transportation companies retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by Green Travel Tours according to the modifications.
- Green Travel Tours shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, immigration procedures, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.
- Green Travel Tours shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of God, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Green Travel Tours do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage and personal property at all times are at the client's risk.
- Green Travel Tours shall not be responsible for the quality and prices of services and purchases not included in the booked tour package, like meals and souvenirs.
Green Travel Tours reserves the right at any time by giving the notice in writing to cancel this agreement, should the 2nd party fail to fulfill the terms and conditions.